Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Return to Blog Goodness

This post is short, but it should help fill in some gaps.

After about 5 1/2 months together, my girlfriend and I parted ways. There were several reasons why, some of which I'm still figuring out. Being once again in an unfamiliar situation (having never dated before necessitates never having broken up before), I'm taking some time around my other life commitments to sort through stuff. As usual, thinking on a keyboard helps me organize my thoughts better, doubts about public disclosure notwithstanding.

I apologize beforehand because I know that these posts may leave some holes. It's mostly because my thoughts leave some holes, too. :-) I'll do my best, though.

As for a reason for the large gap, I didn't blog very much when Andie and I were going out because I found that people bored of hearing about "Andie this" and "Andie that", so I stopped talking about it.

I can't say that Andie will drop out of all my posts like magic. Just as a stone dropped in a pond disappears but leaves ripples, so she is gone from my life but left ripples. Now it's just a matter of watching the reflection patterns...both meanings acceptable.

Hang on - it'll be a ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home